Friday, November 20, 2009

A draft objective Constitution for Australia

Over the course of the last 10 years or so I'd been writing my own proposed Constitution for Australia. I've now put the chapters on Google Docs for the time being, and when I get around to properly doing up the layout around here I will put the links in the sidebar. In the meantime, the links are:

Preamble and Index
Chapter One - Bill of Rights
Chapter Two - Operation of the Federal Government
Chapter Three - The Legislature
Chapter Four - The Executive
Chapter Five - The Judicature
Chapter Six - Interaction between Australian Governments
Chapter Seven - Amending the Constitution

I'll also be posting one section per day (or so), along with my reasoning behind why I wrote that section why I did.

JJM

No comments:

Post a Comment