Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogging again

I’ve decided to start blogging again. My previous blog, The Usurer, died a long time ago.

It’s just a place for me to post observations, thoughts, and questions. A lot of the thoughts will be dry academic material (there will be warning signs for the uninterested so they can skip it), and I have enough of that alone for one post a day for a few years. There are also occasional bits and pieces I have published elsewhere that I intend to clean up and publish here.

The major topics will be philosophy, economics, and business, though the first wont be in considerable depth. Additional topics will be my thoughts on things I come across, and could cover almost anything, though most likely either they are about me personally or will relate to my values.


JJM

No comments:

Post a Comment